Philanthropy Month: Scavenger Hunt
The Philanthropy Month Scavenger Hunt gives you a chance to compete in a friendly competition, win exciting prizes, and learn about Philanthropy around campus. Each of the scavenger hunt locations will directly tie to philanthropy at Missouri S&T. We hope you enjoy the hunt and learn something new about your campus and future fellow alumni! This event will take place during the third week in April from the 17th through the 21st.
Daily prizes will be awarded to teams that find the philanthropic locations on campus and correctly submit their picture before the deadline for the day.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: The top 5 teams to find all three locations will receive a gift card for each member
- Tuesday/Thursday: Teams will be awarded bonus points for booth participation and earn opportunities to receive more prizes
- The top team will receive a gift package, which will be announced and awarded at the Philanthropy Fair
Look out for promotional links on the E-connection, OrgSync, Facebook and during student presentations. You can sign up in the following ways:
- Online: Send your team name, team members, and team captain to email@example.com by completing the scavenger hunt team form found at: https://goo.gl/877ZaL
- In Person: During the first two weeks in April, you can sign up at one of our booths and fill out the scavenger hunt team form. Or you can come to the Hasselmann Alumni House and pick up a scavenger hunt team form.
Friday, April 21 at 9:00am to 9:00pm
All of Campus