Career Panel: Doughnuts with the DLC
All S&T students are invited to register and attend the “doughnuts with the DLC” career advising panel.
Panelists who are members of the Dean’s Leadership Council, a core group of alumni and friends dedicated to advancing and supporting S&T's College of Arts, Sciences, and Business. They'll answer questions about the Career Fair and share their career insights.
Dr. Larry Gragg, Curators’ Distinguished Teaching Professor emeritus of history and political science, will moderate the panel. Panelists include:
- Ted Kelly, a 1977 graduate in economics, retired from Burns and McDonnell
- Pamela Leitterman, a 1975 graduate in mathematics, retired from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Rachel Jung, who earned an MBA in 2009, information technology director at Brewer Science
- Cori Nelson, a 2002 graduate of business and management systems, project manager at Cerner
- Michael A. Haynes, a 1978 graduate in chemistry, retired from Dow Chemical Co.
- Carl Schmitz, a 2010 graduate in information science and technology, manager of IT Systems at Boeing
Monday, October 7, 2019 at 3:00pm to 4:30pm
Norwood Hall, 305 320 W 12th St, Rolla, MO 65409