Study Abroad Fair
Friday, September 4 at 11:00am to 1:30pm
Havener Center, Atrium
1346 N. Bishop Ave., Rolla, MO 65401
Don’t miss the chance of a lifetime to study abroad!
Where will you go? What will you see? Who will you meet?
Have you ever thought about studying abroad but aren't sure where to start? Not sure if you can afford it? What about taking classes for your degree?
Join us for our Fall Study Abroad Fair and get the answers to all of your questions!
Date: Friday, September 4, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Location: Havener Center Atrium
- Meet students who have studied abroad and hear their stories!
- Talk to faculty about some of their favorite programs!
- Meet with host university representatives
- Receive information about scholarship opportunities
- Learn about short-term and faculty-led trips
- Speak to Financial Assistance about how your financial aid can be used for a semester abroad!
- Learn about insurance and health requirements
For more information or questions, please contact Study Abroad Coordinator Phaze Roeder at 573-341-6237 or email@example.com